EduRight Foundation has been involved with Thai Tamil Palli (School), a group of 21 schools run by social educators in the state of Tamil Nadu, India to promote native language based education (Tamil medium) in empowering the schools through “Project TTP”. The students of these schools are mostly under-privileged who lives below poverty line, some are saved from modern day slavery and majority of these students receive free education. EduRight Foundation has partnered with Federation of Tamil Sangams of North America (FeTNA) and various other non-profit organization across the world in supporting Thai Tamil Palli. We are currently looking for volunteers to support Thai Tamil Palli in various activities.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Here are some of our initiatives with Thai Tamil Palli run by social workers;
- As a part of our commitment towards Tamil Nadu flood relief to Thai Tamil Palli, Tindivanam, we delivered 12 sets of Desks and Benches to the school, which provides free education to underprivileged students.
- Eduright Foundation is happy to help the school in improving their infrastructure.
Tamil elocution contest on topics, “Higher Education for Girl children”, “Future of India in my Perception” &
- “Responsible Scientific Growth” at Thai Tamil Palli, Tindivanam, India.
- Donated Rs. 10,000 for procurement of Science Lab equipments.
- Workshop on e-Learning for Rural India with 118 Teachers from Thai Tamil Palli and rural Government schools from Tamil Nadu
- e-Learning implementation follow-up session with Thai Tamil Palli – Tindivanam, India.
- Tamil subject (K-12) workshop for Thai Tamil Palli and Tamil Teachers from various schools at Tamil Nadu in Tamil Aasiriyar Mathiyuraiyagam, a two days workshop conducted in partnership with Ulaga Tamil Aarachi Niruvanam, Chennai.
Jun 2020 – Dec 2020
Recurring meet with 21 Thai Tamil Palli correspondents, Educators, Government Official, Volunteers and Federation of Tamil Sangams of North America (FeTNA) in implementing micro-classroom and fundraising to support the stranded schools during this COVID-19 pandemic.